R1,800 excl vat
- City: Kemptonpark, Johannesburg
- Country: South Africa
- Listed: March 23, 2018 8:30 am
- Expires: 312 days, 16 hours
MTB electronic baby scales for sale 2018.
MTB20 Baby scale Price – R1,800 excl vat
As in use at Clinics, Doctors, Pediatricians and Vets (Who said the babies are only human) …
Typical gift during or Stork teas/Xmas or Mothersday – there is no need why you can’t have the best as a breastfeeding mom. No more ‘general idea’ on milk intakes, as you can use this digital scale to know if your baby is gaining weight on a daily basis.
If grandma want to use ounces(oz), rather than grams, then no problem( It is not just gold that is valuable and need to be weighed in ounces, so is the grand child.)
Typical info the friendly overworked clinic sister will share with you: The average baby looses 8% of birth weight during the first week and then regains it by 2-3 weeks. After that, the average baby gains 5-7 oz per week, up until it is 6 months old. After the 6 months, the average weight gain is 4 ounces per week. (5 oz = 141gram, 6 oz = 170gram, 7oz is about 200g)
This is an ideal Christmas gift for any mother to be.
Comes with the standard 1 year guarantee and telephonic support(even if the year is gone) from a well equiped.
Please confirm stock of our baby scales for sale. And the babies need not be human either. For weighing smaller animals, some vets use this because of the ease of cleaning, the 20kg capacity but still a small 10g readability.
Office – ((066)098-6249
More SCALES for sale – 180+ Models in stock – 2018 Prices – www.sCales.za.net
Health and Fitness scale category: (Also Veterinarian scales for the smaller animals.)
– 3 Weighing units: Kilogram (kg), Pound-Ounce (lb-oz), Pound (lb)
– To weigh toddlers on the non-slip rubber mat, simply remove the cradle
– Overall Dimensions 560 x 350 x 140mm
– Typical stabilisation time is 2 seconds
– Capacity 20kg(44lb)
– Readability 5g
– Pan Size 285 x 560mm
– Auto Power-Off to save power if you forget to switch the scale off
– DC Adapter (To plug into 220V) 6VDC 500mA Adapter
– Also works with batteries (not included)
– User friendly to use and very simple
– Easy to move/store: Lightweight and portable
– Backlit display to read the digits easier
– Animal / dynamic weighing
MXB20 electronic baby scales replaced by the MTB electronic baby scales(as below).
Please contact us for all the paperwork and to confirm stock:.
Email – scales@CateringEquipment4All.co.za or give us a call:
Office – ((066)098-6249
Johan – (083)571-2699
Collection and to View in Kempton Park, Johannesburg, South Africa
International +27 83 571-2699 sms/text/voice (from some countries when phoning to South Africa you might get an engage tone, although it is actually ringing, so just give it another few seconds to ring before hanging up).