- City: National South Africa
- Country: South Africa
- Listed: May 17, 2021 7:00 am
- Expires: 286 days, 11 hours
50 detergent formulations – commercial quality – ONLY R870
Detergents in South Africa – with South African chemical names.
Recipes for Catering Cleaning Detergents – Household or Industrial, South Africa – Even if you want to SABS your cleaning product(our recipe quality is good enough for the SABS/NRCS crowds – Just use quality raw chemicals). Let 2021 be your year for making that extra income from home.
How to Make Cleaning Products — Household Detergents/Ingredient formulations (More info and to order this work from home business opportunity).
email for 2 free sample recipes: info@Ingredients.ZA.NET
- Manufacture your own 2 in 1 Window and Surface cleaner
- Manufacture your own Automatic Dishwasher Powder
- Manufacture your own Air Freshener(Water based)
- Manufacture your own All Purpose Cleaner (Handy Andy compound is the active ingredient).
- Manufacture your own All Purpose Cleaner GEL
- Manufacture your own Dishwashing Liquid
- Manufacture your own Drain Cleaner
- Manufacture your own Dry foam Carpet Cleaner
- Manufacture your own Engine Degreaser No 1
- Manufacture your own Engine Degreaser No 2
- Manufacture your own Fabric Softener
- Manufacture your own Foam Bath
- Manufacture your own Graffiti Remover(Wall stains)
- Manufacture your own Household Bleach
- Manufacture your own Household thickened Bleach
- Manufacture your own Heavy duty industrial Disinfectant
- Manufacture your own High Foam Washing Powder
- Manufacture your own Liquid Hand Soap
- Manufacture your own Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Manufacture your own Low Foam Washing Powder
- Manufacture your own Multi Purpose Cleaner / Degreaser
- Manufacture your own Oven Cleaner
- Manufacture your own Pine Gel
- Manufacture your own Pine Disinfectant Gel
- Manufacture your own Sanitiser
(Please note this sanitiser is for surfaces, and is not Alcohol based as for hand sanitizer. The Covid-19 Alcohol Based formulation is in our 3rd book.)
- Manufacture your own Scouring Powder
- Manufacture your own Toilet Cleaner
- Manufacture your own Dash shine
- Manufacture your own Waterless Hand Cleaner
- Manufacture your own Window Cleaner
ALL 20 Recipes Included in the 2nd Book:
• How to make Anti Bacterial Dishwashing Liquid
• How to make Antifreeze
• How to make Bike Shine
• How to make Braai/BBQ Cleaner
• How to make Car Wash and Wax
• How to make Dash and Tyre Silicone Spray – 2
• How to make Degreasing Salts
• How to make Floor Stripper
• How to make General Cleaner(Powder)
• How to make Industrial Floor Cleaner
• How to make Laundry Spot Remover
• How to make Lavender Wax Floor Polish
• How to make Liquid Floor Polish
• How to make Liquid Pine Disinfectant
• How to make Mop and Shine
• How to manufacture Party Foam
• How to make Silver Polish
• How to make Solvent Wax Floor Polish
• How to manufacture Truck Wash
• How to manufacture White Emulsion Wax Floor Polish
These are commercial recipes in use in South Africa on a DAILY basis. Elmarie worked for a big Multinational company(Protea Chemicals) for 25 years and the last 6 years for PE Chemicals in East London. She worked on private clients, big and small companies, using the exact same South African optimised formulas in the Eastern Cape and Lesotho. With more than 31 Years personal current knowledge.
SUPPORT IS INCLUDED. Please note that we ONLY support recipes bought from us. If you buy some junk/pirate recipes on the internet and spend R5,000 on raw chemicals, don’t come running to us for support if you don’t know what to do next, and the seller has NO IDEA why your product is turning PURPLE in the driveway or start turning to liquid weeks after delivery to YOUR clients. (we have the knowledge if that does happen….).
Pricing: R499 for the first 30 formations for household detergents R470 for the 2nd 20 recipes (R370 if you also took the first 30) ONLY R870 for ALL 50 recipes – to get going with your new work from home business opportunity.
All of the best with your new venture.
The Household Ingredients team for detergent recipes for sale,
Johan Welgemoed — (083)571-2699
If you want all 90 recipes we currently have available, please make contact with us or follow the link below.
www.Ingredients.za.net — Household Detergents/Ingredient formulations (To order and more info)
Your new home business to Make Money from home in a garage. Make Money from home, this is NOT a via the internet business.
So, a work from home business opportunity for everyone.
The 3 models below are the most popular and cover all the ranges of chemicals that you can get – so to help you get the best out of your ne Detergent Business, we’ve made the following 3 models available in Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg.
For more than 180 different scales, please see Weighing Scales, please have a look here: Also from Johan Welgemoed
May 2021 – R900 excl vat – While stocks last – Cape Town, Durban and Kempton Park(Johannesburg):
CB1001 from 0.1g with 0.1g increments up to 1,000g. (Picture above).
(CB1001 scales Available in Cape Town, Durban and Kempton Park, Johannesburg)
May 2021 – R1,099 excl vat – While stocks last WS30 in Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg:
30kg Capacity from 1g by 1g increments. – WS30 scale for sale. (Picture above).
May 2021 – R2,900 excl vat – While stocks last – Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg:
Capacity of 300kg scale (20g increments, from 20 gram to 300KG)
(CNP300 Available in Cape Town, Durban and Kempton Park, Johannesburg)
50cm x 40cm – Stainless steel platform.
the Blue in the picture is just a plastic coating protecting the stainless steel pan during transport– you’ll remove it before starting to use the scale.
To recap: If you want to know How To Start a Detergent Manufacturing Business, contact us today and let us share 30 years+ of personal(Elmarie) chemical/detergent knowledge with you.
We email the books to you as PDF documents, so you can print the recipes on a A4 or A3 page, laminate it and stick it against the wall where you manufacture the detergents. (Have a whiteboard marker handy to mark the chemicals down as they are added to the mix).
Johan Welgemoed — (083)571-2699
Or if you can’t reach me, Admin — (066)098-6249