R1,250 excl vat From
- City: Kemptonpark, Johannesburg
- Country: South Africa
- Listed: October 19, 2018 8:37 am
- Expires: 102 days, 6 hours
Dune® Compact Balance Scales for sale:
Dune compact balance scales – Price R1,250 excl vat.
– 3 Weighing units (g, lb, oz)
– Full range tare
– Zero Tracking
– Large easy to read LCD display
– Overload protection
– Colour coded, sealed keypad
– Lightweight and portable
– Simple user-friendly operation
– Precision load cell technology
– Splashproof to protect from accidental spills
– External calibration
– AC adapter (12V) included
- or use 6 x AA batteries (NOT INCLUDED – get some re-chargables)
– Low battery indication
– Auto sleep / power down function to save battery life
Model Capacity / Readability / Pan size / Price
DCT 201 200g / 0.1g / 145 x 145mm R1,250 excl vat
DCT 2000 2000g / 1g / 145 x 145mm R1,250 excl vat
DCT 5000 5000g / 2g / 145 x 145mm R1,250 excl vat
Shipping weight: 0.8kg Dimensions: 31 x 16 x 5cm.
Shipping weight(Case of 12): 10.9kg Dimensions: 49 x 32 x 23cm.
The Dune series offers all of the necessary features for quick and easy
weighing. Every Dune is equipped with an AC adapter, auto calibration
through the keypad, low battery indicator, and overload indicator.
With its alternate battery operation, splash-proof keypad, and sturdy
plastic construction throughout, the Dune delivers accurate readings
in field, classroom, workplace or lab, a truly versatile and portable
Adam Equipment has been manufacturing balances and scales for over
40 years, providing professionals worldwide with quality products that
are always the perfect balance of speed, performance, and value.
Please contact us for all the paperwork and to confirm stock:
Email – sCales@CateringEquipment4All.co.za or give us a call:
Office – ((066)098-6249
Johan – (083)571-2699
International +27 83 571-2699 sms/text/voice (from some countries when phoning to South Africa you might get an engage tone, although it is actually ringing, so just give it another few seconds to ring before hanging up).
Personal collections welcome, and there is a showroom in the Kempton Park branch where all models can be viewed.